Steven Carter has way too much free time and the uncanny ability to listen to a hundred cover versions of the same song to try and find the interesting ones without going completely insane. Some songs have hardly been covered at all. Some have been covered way too many times. A few not at all. The results of this obsessive behaviour are assembled into rebuilds of classic albums made out of cover versions.
- Alone Again Or – Fubar
- A House is Not a Motel – Adam Holzman
- Andmoreagain – Bic Runga
- The Daily Planet – The Jigsaw Seen
- Old Man – Jenai Huff
- The Red Telephone – Carrots
- Maybe the People Would Be the Times or Between Clark and Hilldale – Electric Six
- Live and Let Live – The Chemistry Set
- The Good Humor Man He Sees Everything Like This – Baby Lemonade
Somewhere out in the digital wastelands, where the media streams congeal to become vast rivers depositing layer upon layer of binary silt washed down from the great cities, a lone figure crouches at the bank patiently sifting through the filth, panning for sonic gold. Occasional flickers of brightness catch on his mind and another nugget is pulled from the dirt, an echo of an echo of the past, ready to be formed into ancient and delicate structures.