Steven Carter has way too much free time and the uncanny ability to listen to a hundred cover versions of the same song to try and find the interesting ones without going completely insane. Some songs have hardly been covered at all. Some have been covered way too many times. A few not at all. The results of this obsessive behaviour are assembled into rebuilds of classic albums made out of cover versions.
- Airbag – Dropkick The Robot
- Paranoid Android – Gareth Pearson
- Subterranean Homesick Alien – Twin Hands
- Exit Music (For A Film) – Miranda Sex Garden
- Let Down – Pedro The Lion
- Karma Police – Easy Star All-Stars, Citizen Cope
- Fitter Happier – Matias Ricart
- Electioneering – The Hush Money
- Climbing Up The Walls – Craneón
- No Surprises – Overcoats
- Lucky – Vitamin Dub
- The Tourist – Sarah Jarosz
Somewhere out in the digital wastelands, where the media streams congeal to become vast rivers depositing layer upon layer of binary silt washed down from the great cities, a lone figure crouches at the bank patiently sifting through the filth, panning for sonic gold. Occasional flickers of brightness catch on his mind and another nugget is pulled from the dirt, an echo of an echo of the past, ready to be formed into ancient and delicate structures.