Steven Carter has way too much free time and the uncanny ability to listen to a hundred cover versions of the same song to try and find the interesting ones without going completely insane. Some songs have hardly been covered at all. Some have been covered way too many times. A few not at all. The results of this obsessive behaviour are assembled into rebuilds of classic albums made out of cover versions.
- Search And Destroy – Peaches
- Gimme Danger – NINA COYOTE eta CHICO TORNADO
- Your Pretty Face is Going to Hell – All Hallows’ Eve
- Penetration – James Williamson, Deniz Tek
- Raw Power – Guns N’ Roses
- I Need Somebody – Nebula
- Shake Appeal – Texas Terri & The Dogs
- Death Trip – Kevin K
Somewhere out in the digital wastelands, where the media streams congeal to become vast rivers depositing layer upon layer of binary silt washed down from the great cities, a lone figure crouches at the bank patiently sifting through the filth, panning for sonic gold. Occasional flickers of brightness catch on his mind and another nugget is pulled from the dirt, an echo of an echo of the past, ready to be formed into ancient and delicate structures.